ADDING FLAVOR TO YOUR TANGO
TangoTools Seminars & PRACTICA
Twice a month on the first and second Fridays of the month. An opportunity to push your current level and a chance to practice what you have.
Tangotools 7-8pm with or without partner.
The practica: 8-9pm open to anyone.
TangoTool $15.000 attend free the practica if you have attended the class.
Practica alone: $5.00.
As usual . Please verify that the event has not been canceled by calling or emailing.
541-485-6647 or email
Twice a month on a Friday, I will share my take on the many tools for dancing and understanding tango that I have acquired through more than 17 years of researching, dancing and teaching tango.
Each year, in my trip to Buenos Aires I make a list of accomplished tango dancer whom teaching approach I want to check.
While many of the tango concepts are the same, the tools and techniques that each accomplished dancer use to explain their brand of tango, in most cases, seem diametrically opposed to the equally skillful tango dancer next door. No wonder why there is tango war in many communities, but then that happens in any religion, politics and other human field.
My idea for these seminars is not to change your mind about your tango or whatever style you most favor, but to open up to new additions that may enrich what you already possess.
I will work with concepts and exercises that I own because they make sense to me and I have integrated them in my dance or have tested their efficacy dancing with many partners.
Come and give it a try, it may add that little extra for you and your partner enjoyment.
At 420 West 12th.
Here a taste of the concepts that we will be exploring:
- How to get more vocabulary into your dancing the painless way: Foot chasing and creative geometric.
- How to get the ahhhh feelings from the guy and the girl. The embracing lab.
- I want to dance too- The follower inner confession and the guy's puzzle look: What do you mean?
- Find the music in unusual places! ticky, ticky
- And more, more... guarantee to have a fun and fulfilling experience. The concepts above are in not particular order.
Additional info. or to preregister call:
541-485-6647 or email at email@example.com